1.05.2009

Christmas Eve - Part 2

So after I last blogged, life became super busy and I was sick over New Years...so before I get into the Holiday after the Holiday...I am going to finish posting about my Christmas this year...last year...whatever.

After we left my parents house we headed to Paul's grandma's. We arrived just in time to do the gift exchange.
Paul had his cousin Alyssa who happens to be pregnant so he gave her one of those foot bath/massager things. It's his trademark gift for women in his family but he hasn't given me one yet and he'd better not. :-)
Whoever had my brother-in-law, Matt, gave him a box full of one dollar bills. He peeked inside and said "Apparently I am a stripper." It was kind of funny.
And then my other brother-in-law B.J. got....I have no idea anymore.
Then the four of us (all the guys pictured above and myself) went downstairs to play some Tiger Woods and chill. I always love watching Paul with his brothers and I have fun hanging out with them and joking around. It fills me with 'tenderness' (gag - that was a joke. I don't talk like that. Double gag).
When Paul and I arrived home, we played some Guitar Hero for a little bit and then retired to bed. We didn't want Santa to skip us.

No comments:

Post a Comment