1.26.2009

Game Night with My Super Fantabulous Roommates and Their Current Roommates

Saturday Amanda and Spencer had us over for food and games along with Becky & Judd and Ashley & Alan. It was really fun to get together with these friends because I just love them to death. Ashley & Alan even got a baby-sitter and everything! We played Scattegories, Catch Phrase (my ultimate favorite group game) and then Rock Band. So much fun was had. Becky and Judd should become famous singers together and Ashley is one helluva drum pedaler. I staked my claim on the drums for awhile and had fun with that. It is seriously a good time. And since I was too lazy to get my camera out, I am waiting for Amanda to do her post about it and then I will just put a link on my post to hers. Sound good? I should do that more often! So get it on it Amanda! I am waiiiiiitiiiiiiing. Gol, hurry up already.

And here it is!!!! Yay! Thanks 'Mana! I really appreciate you doing my post for me! ha ha ha.

2 comments:

  1. It was fun! And I am already famous, didn't you know? I don't like to brag...so maybe I forgot to tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! I am so glad you made it so we can leave comments again!! I posted about game night so you can stop whinning now!! love you!

    ReplyDelete