1.12.2009

My New Love Affair

I'm in love with my new Dyson DC17 Animal. Can I just say WOW ??? No joke. This thing is packin' some serious suction. I decided before Christmas that my vacuum was no longer fit to be cleaning the floors in my home. I had to get a vacuum that I knew would do the job and you never hear anything bad about a Dyson so it became the object of my desire. So we decided that we would get it after Christmas (it was really hard to wait) and then I could be happy knowing that every speck of dirt and every strand of dog hair was slurped up into this wonderful invention.
I even did the Dyson test. I vacuumed my floors before I left to go get it (and I am an anal vacuumer...I go over it like three times) and then when I got home I vacuumed again and Holy Mother of Suction!! it sucked up TONZ more...a little less than what you see in the canister now cuz I have vacuumed since then.
I know - isn't it gross?? And that furry little creature sniffing out my vacuum is the cause of such drastic measures toward cleanliness. I love him dearly but I CAN NOT have his hair all over my house without literally going insane and that little bastard is only in the house for a few hours of the day. He does some serious damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment