1.26.2009

I'm Not a Mushy Person But....

One of my oldest friends, Rachelle Kingsford, lost her brother last week to an unknown cause. I feel so bad for her and her family. She was so close to this brother, even though the age difference is 15 years. She's so heartbroken about it and last night at the viewing I couldn't help but cry. It gets me super sad when people lose loved ones. Death gets me all sorts of weirded out and I can't help but think how strange life really is. I confess I think about death a lot. My biggest fear is to lose someone I love so I can only imagine how the Kingsfords are feeling right now. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. I totally know what you mean! I think about it a lot too. Anytime I hear about someone's spouse dying it makes me cry because I think about how I would feel if Judd died. Have you seen P.S. I Love You? I bawled like a baby for that very reason. But I am a mushy person, so I guess it's not surprising. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sad. It is hard to lose people we love and I, right along with you, have a hard time with death and can't really get over it.

    ReplyDelete