1.07.2009

A Trip to Hefner's Mansion...Or Something Like It.

Saturday night Paul and I were at Cell Block to celebrate Monica's birthday and also to say 'Farewell' cuz she's moving to Denver at the end of February. All her friends were there and we all had a blast dancing and hanging out.
Cell Block had the entire place loaded with pink, black, and white balloons,
they had fake cigars on the tables,
the D.J. played the top songs from every decade that Playboy's been around and all the waitresses dressed up as Playboy bunnies.
My hunny and me:
One of my best friends Rachelle:
Dancing the night away:
Last year, Monica made her own cake for her party and then when the candles were lit she ordered everyone to sing to her! Silly woman. This year I told her she was not allowed to make her own cake and I would be the one to do it. I was so excited when she told me she was having a Playboy bunny theme. I had to make her a Playboy cake - HAD TO! I was so excited!
Rachelle came over to hang with me while I made it and when I was done we had all these scraps leftover and we had this brilliant idea to make a 'dummy cake' and take that to her because we knew that she would flip out and hate us for a few seconds. This was our dummy cake:
We laughed the whole time we were throwing it together. I think she liked the real cake better, though!:
(That's a real bow on there - am I smart or what?)
It was the funnest birthday ever! I loved it! I haven't been dancing in so long and it was a blast! Happy Birthday Monica!

No comments:

Post a Comment