1.05.2009

A Little Bit More Christmas

The following Saturday after Christmas we get together with my dad's side of the family. This gathering is always three things: chaotic, loud, and crazy. We have SO many people in my dad's family and we all get together at my parents' cuz it's the biggest and most accomodating for large groups. It was so fun and a couple years ago my mom started doing a pinata for the kids on this side and there is a lot more kiddies to go around. They love it!!


I am always the one in charge of blind-folding the kids and getting them so dizzy they fall on the floor -but it is a stressful job and I am impatient and so my cousin Merrill graciously stepped in! That's him in the white shirt...my knight in shining Sunday dress!:

My cousin Abby getting dizzied up:

Aiden barely escaping a concussion:

Morgan had the pinata spinning around my cousin Maren:

And Bronsynn:

She is such a drama queen but I do love her so!

This pic is so funny cuz Maren can do a Rubik cube lickety-split and Aiden sat by her and was trying to figure out this new toy! So adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment