1.06.2009

Our "New Year" Party

Paul and I celebrated the New Year with my family, Amanda & Kenny and Morgan & Sam. It wasn't until the day after but I was finally feeling better so that was our New Year Bash! Yay! We had a "Quesadilla Bar." Amanda has a sweet quesadilla maker and so we stuffed our faces full of quesadillas and cookies and crackers and cheese and tonz of other stuff that could not have been good for my heart :-)
We played Catch Phrase, Smart Ass, Partini - all super fun games that I can't wait to play again. And then we went downstairs and played World Tour til 3 in the morning...we kinda got carried away. But it was so funny!! I have never sung for this game even though i have played it several times...but I did it and it was fun. And so did Morgan - he sang to Pat Benetar's Heartbreaker - HILARIOUS. And Amanda won't sing either but she did it. I got some great vids of both of those.



Happy New Year to our friends and family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment