1.22.2009

Honest Award

So it's about time I get on that Honest Award 'Mana gave me. I got all giddy when I saw I made her list. I feel so famous now - feel free take my picture any time.


Here are the rules for the Honest Scrap award -
The honorees are to:
A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.


Okay okay let's see....honest things...

1) I can out eat my husband on any day at any meal. I choose not to, however, because I am determined to still be a hot little wife in 20 years.

2) I have the BIGGEST little crush on my boss' son. Oh and he also happens to be the son of the H.R. chic, too and she happens to be my best friend here at the office. Nice, huh? So it should be no surprise that I have told NO ONE about this and luckily no one at work knows I have a blog. Phewww! But - Oh. My. Word. He is so gorgeous for 19. So many things about his looks and his personality that I could just eat up and lick up. And no - I don't mind dippin' into the cradle (if I could, that is). It's actually hot on so many levels. Judge me as you will - I care not.

3) Sometimes I don't answer phone calls (a lot of phone calls) at my work...which is bad...since I am the receptionist. What? Don't judge me. I have a chronic case of PeopleareStupidasHellandTelemarketersSuckButtholeandIwillgoNuckingFutsbeforeIcanfinallyquit thisjob. It's real.

4) I am addicted to rice pudding. I love it, love it, love it. And there is no better rice pudding than Senor Rico's. It's a good thing it doesn't have it's nutrional information listed on the package or it would probably scare me into not eating it.

5) I am very possessive of what's mine - and that includes people. I get very territorial. I don't like it when my sisters stupid friend likes to act like she knows my own sister better than I do and it makes me want to punch her in the freaking face. Repeatedly. And I don't like having to share my nephews with their other family. Not that it's a bad thing or anything. I think I was spoiled with Bronsynn cuz she was always just ours since the dad was never in the picture. I like my nephews all to myself just like I had Bronsynn all to myself. And all my friends are MY friends and belong to no one else etc, etc. You get the point.


6) With me being a clean freak, I still cannot bring myself to clean the bathroom shower on a regular basis like I would my toilet. I hate cleaning the shower. I mean...isn't it clean enough from the actual shower taking? Does everyone have that problem or is it just me?

7) I have a little weak spot for everything Australian. Especially hot Australian men with their hot Australian accents. One in particular would be the object of my desire* - Freaking. Daniel. Conn.* The hottest man I have ever seen*. He is so sinfully delicious that angels fly out of his freaking face and sing the Hallelujahs - naughty angels that is. I would not hesitate to throw myself on him and beg him for it.* There is seriously nothing sexier than a hot Aussie* - especially a large and ripped rugby playing Daniel Conn who gloriously poses naked for Naked For A Cause.

*Meaning of course if I wasn't already blissfully married to my true love who is hotter than sin by all definitions and occupies all roles in every fantasy. Love you babe! (hey - if you get Kate Beckinsale, I get Daniel Conn...just sayin').

8) I can belch louder and bigger than my husband. He hates it, of course. Not because I do it louder and bigger than him but because I sound like such a man and the last time he checked he was married to a woman.

9) Sometimes I wish I could go back in time (college and single days) and be even more of a hellian than I was. I find that odd cuz I would think most of the time people would go the opposite way.

10) I get tonz of anxiety. TonZ. Every time we have a bad storm of any kind...anxiety. Every time my husband or someone in my family travels...anxiety. I get anxiety about a lot of stuff. It used to be way worse, though. When I was a kid I would worry any time someone left the house and I wouldn't feel "okay" until everyone was back together under the same roof. I have a little bit of an OCD, too. Like when I lived with my parents I would get up in the middle of the night after I heard the last person come home and make sure all the doors were locked. Even now, if I lock the doors too early, then I have to go and check them again before I go to bed even if I am 100% sure I locked them already. It drives me nuts.

Okay so now the people of my choosing are:

Becky Westgate

Korianne Workman

Ashley Lunt

Brindee Loveless

(I am not doing seven because I am not exactly a popular blogger - I admit the truth: I am a blogger loser.)

No comments:

Post a Comment