1.12.2009

It's Just One of Those Days...

I had a very busy and very productive Saturday this weekend...those are always good, eh? On the way home from a wedding reception and dinner with B.J. and Hilary Friday night, we stopped by my parents to grab Bronsynn. She was sleeping over at our house so she could have help with her birthday party invitations.

Saturday morning we slept in til 9:00 (praise the heavens!!) and then after a Belgian waffle breakfast with my new
Belgian waffle maker, I shampooed all my carpets! Yay for SteamVacs!! Then she and I worked on her invitations a little bit. She picked out the paper and colors and stamps and made them look exactly how she wanted them too. She even stamped the names of her friends on the envelopes. I think she's excited about her party....

(Check her out - she's all business):


Then she tagged along with me to guitar lessons and we ran errands around Jordan Landing. We came home and I worked out (loves me some cardio!!) and we finished her invitations at which time Husband finally came home from working and he and I left the Midget to finish her invites and went tanning (good ol' fake sun always warms your heart...and your butt). Then we hurried around to get re-ready and run a few more errands, take Bronsynn home, and head out to Eagle Mountain for some totally awesome Bunco!! Actually it wasn't awesome at all - Paul and I came home empty headed and 20 bucks poorer. Stupid Bunco.

Edit: Empty-handed although, empty-headed works, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment