1.05.2009

Christmas Day - Part 1

It's tradition on my side of the family to meet at my parents and have Sticky Buns for breakfast and hang out all day. I love it. Sticky Buns are huge with us Madsens' and my mom has to make at least four batches of it. Batches...Batches....I don't like that word I just decided. I am adding it to my hate list. Anyway....we hang out, play with toys, watch movies if we got any new ones, play new games and all that fun jazz and when lunch hits, we bring out all the leftovers from the night before and chow down! So yummy.
What Christmas looks like for the Madsens:
My dad with his two grandsons. Aiden got a Leapster for Christmas so the three of them are checking it out:

My dad playing with one of the boys' remote control cars - he is such a kid and I love it:
Morgan bought himself a Wii and Paul and I brought out our Guitar and our new GH games and we all rocked out:
Our sibling gift exchange:
Paul and I had Amanda and Kenny and we got them Smart Ass the game.
Amanda and Kenny had Morgan and they gave him the Tangram puzzle and a desk lamp:

Morgan had Amber and she got the boots she wanted.
Amber had Gaven who is in Seattle so he got his 'fitness gear' in the mail. Apparently his companion doesn't like to work out and so Gaven wants to keep his guns ready to fire.
And lastly, Gaven had Paul and I and he (meaning my mom) gave us a Belgian waffle maker - BOOYAH!!! So stoked about that!
And we lounged around until 4-ish and then went on to destination #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment