1.07.2009

Some Change Is Good

Lately I have been going through some physical changes and they have been awesome for me. I feel super happy about my life right now and one of the things I did was FINALLY chop my hair off!! I have been planning to chop it for over a year now and have been growing out my bangs since last March so that I could achieve the hair cut in mind.


So here is me Tuesday morning:

I arrived at my sisters salon and she was still convinced that I was going to break down crying or shat in her chair once my hair came off.

But here is my hair...on the floor:

And me happy as can be and not crying:
Sadly, I didn't have enough to donate to Locks of Love. My stupid hair reaches a certain length and it will never grow past it and my sister needed so much to work with so it just had to come off. I was really bummed about that because I was determined to donate my hair.
I was really really really ready for it all to come off. I had had enough of it being in my way and getting caught in zippers and snagged under my purse and pulled when I put the phone down at my job and it was sure a pain in the ars when it came to sex...I just don't think my sister realized how really ready I was.

Here is I with some color lifter on my head:

Cute, huh? We had to do that twice because my hair was so dark and it still didn't get light enough to do the color that I wanted. So to forewarn you, I am not the blond that I was hoping to be yet but I will be soon enough. I've waited this long...I can wait a little bit longer!

And here is the Master at work!


And then the final look:

I am not crazy about the color but again...it's just a step in the direction I am going! And I haven't missed all that hair for a single second since its been gone!! My poor husband doesn't even recognize his own wife anymore...but don't feel sorry for him! I think he likes it <wink, wink>!!

No comments:

Post a Comment