1.18.2009

I'm Bored.

It's Sunday and I am bored as hell. Slept in way long which felt fantastic but Primary was utter chaos and it totally ruined the zen I had going all morning. My class was super awesome fantastic but Sharing Time...I was freaking out in my head a little. Okay I was freaking out A LOT. Oh to be able to just stand up there and take control and do things my way. In my head, my way is always better, you see (trust me - I am perfect). And so I come home from church in a not-so-happy place. At times like these I want space which Paul is so generously providing me due to the fight we concocted in the car on the way home...which is another reason I want space. So I am in a semi-bad mood, I'm in a silent fight with my husband, my right hand is freezing cold, my left eye keeps wiggin' out on me, and I WANT ICE CREAM!! Why do I refuse to stock ice cream in my freezer?? It can come in handy on days like this when my emotions are going retarded and my head says food will make it better. To my blog I go to jot down my inner turmoil and hopefully walk away from the computer with a healthier perspective on life....or at least the willpower not to run to the store on a Sunday to get me some Butterfinger Ice Cream.

I am so boooooooooored.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear Maghann. For one, I can feel your pain. I teach music in Primary and I've struggled with it for a while. It's just barely starting to get fun for me. Two, I NEVER stock ice cream in my fridge, however, for the "sake of my daughter who needs to gain weight" we have a gallon of hardly used ice cream in our fridge and a butterfinger candy bar, which I'm sure could easily have been mixed in to give it close to what you're searching for. I should have called but didn't read this until Monday morning. If you're still bored and mad today, I'm bored too and would love for you to come over. Don't be offended that I live in Provo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were bored...?? Then it was a good thing we called and had you guys come and play Wizard with us!!

    ReplyDelete