1.05.2009

So My New Years' Sucked....Anybody Else??

So to everyone who was planning on attending the New Years party Paul and I were throwing 1) thank you for helping us to be the cool kids on the block and 2) we are so sorry we had to cancel!! We were so excited to bring in the New Year with new and old friends. Sad. I HATED cancelling and it's the last thing I wanted to do. Actually I take that back. The LAST thing I wanted to do was get the flu - that sucks way more than our party falling through. But our party falling through BECAUSE of the flu - blows chunks. I was sick for New Years 2 years ago and the year before that. I am starting to hate New Years even more than I already did (never been a fan but always love a reason to have some fun!).

Happy Freakin' New Year Everyone! Yeeeeeha!

No comments:

Post a Comment