1.19.2009

Daily Rant #4

Yesterday Amanda and Spencer called to see if we wanted to zip on over and play a game- we were all for it. While playing the game we watched the Steelers stomp on the Raven's (which was a really good thing cuz Spencer would have been in a baaaaaaaaad mood, right Mana?). Well a commercial came on - one of a thousand that features Peyton Manning - and I said "That's It!! I have had it with Peyton Manning being on every damn football commercial ever made!!" So I vowed to rant about how much I can't stand that Peyton Manning is everywhere when you are watching football. GURRRRRGGGGHHHHH! Seriously - he's everywhere. The sprint commercial, at least five Mastercard commercials that I can count, the Pep talk ones, the Reggie vs. Peyton, the Peyton and Eli, Sony, Gatorade and I know there is more than that. Granted, the commercials are pretty funny and I may even allow myself to laugh at a couple of them, but it drives me absolutely crazy that he is everywhere. EV-ER-Y-WHERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment