1.07.2009

She Had The Attitude of a Thirteen Year Old When She Was 3...So 30 Sounds About Right.

Sunday night our family gathered yet again to celebrate the birthday of my one and only niece, Bronsynn, who is turning thirteen tomorrow. I can't believe she's already a teenager - it makes me sad. She now wears mascara and a little bit of allowed make-up and that was super hard on me - on all of us. She was the first grandkid to come along and its hard when you see a baby grow up and become a young adult. She went into the seventh grade this year - the exact same grade and age that I was when she was born. Does time ever fly. I HATED Junior High so I only hope that it treats her better than it did me. I think it will though because she moved into a new neighborhood at the same time and she already has a ton of friends. It's hard not to love her though, even with the drama. She's is so cute and funny and she has such a great personality, plus she is the spitting image of her mother and I think as beautiful as she is now, she is going to be drop-dead gorgeous in a few years.

See what I mean with the attitude? She is so funny:



She requested our Christmas morning Sticky Buns for her birthday cake...it didn't work so well with the candles what with it coming right out of the oven and all:
She reminds me of my friend Monica - she put the buns together and baked it (as you can see by her apron) and lit her own candles...she's just the kind of girl that takes charge :-)
When we sing to our family members, this is what you can expect every time:
It's the best!


She is always swiping Gaven's gym shorts since he's on his mission and can't do anything about it so my Mom gave her a pair of her own with some spending money:


Aiden and I love to goof off and take pictures together:

My dad loves to have his picture taken:


But Amber and Dallin love it even more:
Yay for birthdays! and Yay for my niece who I love so much she probably hates it because she gets as much shat as my sisters and I gave each other growing up :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment