7.27.2009

55 And Pioneers

It's tradition in our family to celebrate my dad's birthday when we get together for the 24th. Usually we do fireworks and stuff but this time we didn't break those out. We ate dinner out on the patio and ended up there all night talking and laughing. I had a great time.


My sexy husband:

My funny dog:

Me and my funny dog:

The new Nielson family:

Morgan and Sam:

Amber:

The birthday boy:

Singing to the birthday boy - never a dull moment in the Madsen family:


Goofing off...and somehow we ended up talking about broken bones and stuff and we brought out Morgan's x-rays from when he busted his leg during football practice back in high schoo. If you enlarge the picture, you can see all of the pins in Morgan's leg. Nasty:

1 comment:

  1. Looks like to much fun!! I can't believe how big Bronsynn is. Crazy how time flies! We need to get together soon!! Let me know when works for ya'll!

    ReplyDelete