7.13.2009

Confession #4

Okay so I just saw the New Moon trailer and O.M.G.!! I have to confess that it sort of kick started my interest in Twilight again. After Twilight, I wasn't very excited about any of the other movies. I learned that Catherine Hardwicke wasn't going to be the director anymore and that was encouraging but I still wasn't feeling it. Twilight the movie just sucked hard. BUT!!! This one does look good. I was curious about what they were going to do with the wolves. I thought that whatever they came up with would be super corny. But, in the one shot that I saw of Jacob becoming a wolf, it looked pretty dang good. The acting looked a little better...but that's all irrelevant until the movie comes out. There was the one part where Bella gets the papercut and Kristen Stewart's acting was less than stellar. She can really suck. I hope that the dude that plays Jacob has better acting skills in New Moon than he did in Twilight. But if he doesn't, then at least his muscles will keep me entertained. He looks fantastic!! Anyhoo...I'm not counting down the days or anything but I do like what I saw. If this movie turns out super good my only regret would be that they should have had this new director do the first film.

1 comment:

  1. agreed! Can't wait to drag our hubbies to this one! Judd is so excited already. He can hardly wait until November!! heehee

    ReplyDelete