7.05.2009

Karen's Bridal Shower

Thursday evening, myself and several of my Snow roommates gathered for a bridal shower. My roommate, Karen, is getting married July 25th and we are thrilled for her!
She has always been the quiet one in the group but she is super cute and super fun!:
I was in such a mood for sweets so I was really lucky they had pumpkin cake, lemon bars and (what else?) chocolate eclairs - yum yum. I probably looked like biggest fatty cuz I had quite a few. They were mini eclairs so at least I have that on my side. We had some really good laughs and I had a great time!
This is the four of us together...me, Becky, Karen and Ashley:

3 comments:

  1. How cool to see your roomies! Friday I got to see 2 of mine from, well way back. One I hadn't seen for at least 16 years! Good times, good times. I'm glad you got some yummies too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so fun to see all of you together again. I work at the Snow library now so I drive past the old pad every day and I miss the good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww... Karen is super cute! I am glad you guys had a great time! I should have moved things around and went as well... o-well - such is life!

    ReplyDelete