7.07.2009

Mr. GQ

Church this past Sunday was enlightening. Apparently I am married to our ward's chosen hottie! This comes as no surprise to me, of course (duh!! I have impeccable taste in men :). I learned this through a Young Women's leader. The girls in our ward just got back from Girls Camp last week and one night the girls gathered and played Truth or Dare. The truth was 'Who's the hottest guy in the ward?' Paul is very honored by his title. As am I because that automatically gives me an award right??...for being the hottest guys wife?? And, as I told Paul when he asked me where his trophie was, I'm it!!

When we got home I couldn't help but be silly and I made him pose for me. So ladies, I present the Westbrook 6th's Ward Hottie!!:


And the Hottie with his trophie :):

Oh we were so retarded...and we had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. Why else do you think Paul and I want to hang out with you? My Paul is trying to get tips on how to be a hottie, and I'm trying to learn how to be a trophy wife. So, when can we come over?

    ReplyDelete