7.03.2009

Sunday BBQ

After the Wedding BBQ, we had another BBQ with my Snow roommates and their significant others for our some-what monthly get-togethers. Everyone came over to our house after church on Sunday and we headed over to a nearby park and had us some burgers and dogs, along with some leftover potato salad (a LOT of leftover salad), Ash's nummy green salad and some Kool-Aid concoctions thanks to Amanda and Spencer's imagination!
I played a round of Horse with the guys, and then the boys tossed some ball and frisbee or something. And, much to my excitement, we played us some two-hand touch football, or as I called it "Two Man Touch."
I had a lot of fun with it. And check out our QB:
How many pregnant women do you know that would be willing to do that?? You're awesome, 'Mana!!


Our cheerleaders:



And this little girl, Mikaili, had us all entertained:


When we got back to the house, we got wonderfully fat off of Becky and Judd's strawberry swirl cheesecake - oh. my. wuuurrrrrrdddddd. - it was soo good.
Mikaili was literally the center of attention. Her laugh is so infectious...in a good way. We all think she's is such a doll - Ashley and Alan did real good! She liked going to the door to see Bacardi, and when she saw him she would squeal or scream or something cute. And then she jumped off the stairs to her dad or mom and would laugh and laugh. So fun (and no Ashey, I still have not changed my mind about making one of my own yet!).
And that was that! Everyone left soon after but it was super fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment