7.25.2009

Pre-Wedding Hang Out

The wedding was two weeks ago and I totally should have blogged before now but I was hoping that I would have more of the wedding photos to post. Such is not the case and I must be getting on with some stories. So as soon as I do have pictures from the wedding I will post them in a jiffy.


But before the wedding, us girls had us a swell old time. Thursday the five of us went and got pedicures so that our feet were all cute in our wedding shoes. It was really great - my first one ever! - and we had a super great time.
My mom, Amanda, then Amber...and Me and then Bronsynn:
This is Amber's super happy face because we are all getting cute feet:
See how cute my toes turned out? I took this picture upside down so that it would look like it was right-side up, but my camera goes ahead and changes it on its own....so it's upside down anyway.
We went to dinner afterward at Applebee's and we laughed and laughed. I believe it was the last un-stressful moment we had because then the crazy began. More on that later!
I loved hanging out with the girls in my family though. It was so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment