7.14.2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

One of the many things that Paul and I have going on this week: tickets to the Sneak-Peak of Harry Potter!!! YAY!! My sister works for a dentist and every Harry Potter movie, this guy rents out theatres at Jordan Commons for his patients and employees and their families. So we got to go see that tonight. In my opinion, I loved this movie!!! Paul and Benny didn't think it was spectacular...that it didn't have a very good ending and that it was just a pointless story, but I didn't think so. Everyone has their opinions. The thing I loved the most about this movie was the humor. It's so cute and there is this particular part that is really really funny - obviously I can't say because I don't want to ruin it for everybody. So if you are super excited about seeing the new Harry Potter movie, I think you won't be dissapointed.

By the way...Dr. Keith Poulsen Pediatrics is the dentist...just in case anyone's looking for a really awesome kid dentist.

5 comments:

  1. Are you going to post about the wedding?! I'm dying to hear about it and you do such a fabulous job!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah i will! i was waiting for the photographer to get the pictures up on her site so that i can copy the pictures and use them in my post. i only have the end of the wedding which i posted on facebook - hopefully soon i will have them...i am very anxious.11

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Harry Potter and I can't wait to see this movie! I love Harry Potter WAY more than I love Twilight. Sorry if that disappoints you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope! I think you have something there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you little rascal! You beat me to the movie and the review! You surpass me in la-de-dahness (it's a word if I say so). I also loved the movie and my favorite scene is the first potion class. I also thought Rupert was excellent as the love potion affected boy and the couch scene was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete