4.01.2010

Our Little Announcement...

So....Paul and I have been talking for quite awhile about the right time to start a family. We figured that right time would be to start trying at the end of the year. However, sometimes plans don't go as expected and, well...
WE
.
.
.
ARE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PREGNANT!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No one bought that right?? You saw through it easily since it's April Fool's and all?? I figured that would be the case. I'm not really an April Fool's kinda person but last night I was at my ward's cooking class and my friend asked me when I was going to start having babies of my own. My response lately to anyone who asks is to totally yank their chain and tell them I already am. It never gets old to me. :) Last night my friend got all sorts of excited and when she figured out that I was full of it, we realized that it was nearly April Fool's anyway and what a perfect way to bag people since I am near to that breeding point anyway.
And, another thing, this snow....is this God's April Fool's joke?? All of this warm weather, snow, repeat is really yanking my chain. I want to get out and weed and plant and get lots of Vitamin D!!!! He must know that. Ha Ha very funny.

1 comment:

  1. I shared this with my April fool's fanatic friend last night and she LOVED it! You're officially a member of the club.

    ReplyDelete