4.23.2010

Jake Sully Can Rescue MY Planet Anyday

In honor of Earth Day, aka the DVD release of AVATAR, I was given a very very VERY special gift by my la-de-da friends, Teresa and Paul, to document the occasion.

My very own pocket-sized Jake Sully...

No, I am not that obsessed with this movie...they just have an awesome sense of humor. I laughed so hard - they even got me a card and fancy little bag with tissue paper. Now I can take Jake Sully with me every where I go...the fantasies will be endless.

Best Present EVER!!

(Okay in all honesty it's the best gag gift ever!)

1 comment:

  1. What? Gag Gift? We were totally being serious. I'm going to have rethink the life-sized cutouts we were going to order. ;-)
    I think we had as much fun giving it to you as you did getting it. And once again, your perfect reaction is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete