4.05.2010

Bring Your Nephew To Work Day

While I was at my parents for my lunch last Friday, Aiden and Dallin were at the house. Aiden was getting ready for a play date (which sadly got cancelled after we left) and Dallin wanted to come with me to my work to see the "Moo Cows" I told them about. The family-owned business I work for has big cows and little cows on the property they own - which property also houses my work-place. Dallin was so excited - it was too darn cute. He brought two of his toys (Lightning McQueen and a quiet book) to play with and off we went. I had to convince him to let me finish my lunch break before we left!
We went out to see the baby cows twice and he got to pet one that was being extremely friendly that day.
I expected him to get bored of my office after an hour or two but he made it all the way to Quittin' Time! He played with his toys, drew some pictures, played some internet games with me, and then I put a movie on the spare computer for him to watch. He loves watching his 'shows' and it cracked me up when I looked behind me and saw this:

Love that kid!! Love 'em both to pieces!!

1 comment:

  1. You win the best aunt award! And Paul always sits like that when he's watchin' his movie.

    ReplyDelete