4.12.2010

Spring Fever!!

I need the warm weather!! I am craving it badly!! I want to see things grow and get green and have summer fun!


While the weather was good, albeit a little cold at times, I spent Friday night and all day Saturday weeding out my back lawn so that the grass can fill in. It took FOREVER and I almost thought that my back would never recover and I don't have feeling in my thumb still!! But it felt so good to get out and dig and weed that I will happily deal with it!!


And I planted!! Two weekends ago, my mom found a stellar deal on Bacopa and Fuschia!! These little starters were three for $1!!! What a steal! So we bought a ton for our potters:

And I put in some Jiffy Pots:





And set them in my window box!:

I love to see things grow. The Bacopa's will get cute little white flowers all over them and the Fuschia looks like this:
They look like little ballerina dancers and I love to look at them dance in the wind :)

1 comment:

  1. Green stuff for a bargain! Love the combination. The fuschia is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete