4.06.2010

Easter Tarts

I made a tart on Sunday for the Easter BBQ we had at our pad with Paul's family. It was my first tart - are you proud?? Well, it wasn't a super fancy one - it was the kind that you short cut instead of making entirely from scratch, but hey, I still made one! I'd like to say that I learned a thing or two from the tart class I attended last Wednesday (a ward thing) but I arrived late and missed all the good info. But fabulous Teresa let me borrow her tart pans (one big one and four mini ones) and I brought her pans back....with a treat in them :) She was good enough to post my tarts for me- cuz I didn't take pictures to document my fabulous tart. Isn't it awesome to have friends who will do your blogging for you???

Thankyaveddimuch!

2 comments:

  1. I'd be happy to make a deal with you: you make the tarts, I'll take the fotos. Any time. Just let me know. I've got time tonight. Or tomorrow. Oh, and I've always fancied tasting a white chocolate tart...just saying. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are gettin all homemakerish! Guess it's time for you to have a baby! :) You can make me some tarts too...

    ReplyDelete