4.26.2010

Saturday Hang Out

Saturday after the ride, I stayed and hung out at my parents. Hubband was in Orlando so I had no one to go home to anyway!
Everyone happened to be at the house, including Amber's boyfriend and his kids, and so we all just decided to throw together a barbeque and hang out. It was really great fun. We laid out blankets and chilled, jumped on the tramp, some played LaCrosse and the boys ran around like monkeys :)
Later on we built a fire in The Pit and Bronsynn and her friend, Annie, gave the boys rides up and down the canal road on their bikes.
We all laughed pretty hard when we realized that to carry Dallin without him choking her to death, Bronsynn had put him inside the backpack on her back:
Later that night, my parents left with Gaven and his fiance to Ogden to get Gav's new truck, Kenny, Amanda and Bronsynn had gone home, and Amber had put the kids to bed and went to take Kevin's kids home to him (he had to leave earlier). I had stayed to watch the kids so I was chillin' outside in the dark with what was left of the fire when I heard the back door creak a little. A second later Aiden came barreling out - "Is there any blankets out here??" and I said yes and he came and jumped up in my lap and shared my blanket with me. So cute. It's so fun to break the rules behind Mom's back every once in awhile ;) I love being the Aunt!

1 comment:

  1. Again, I'm envious that you have all your family around you instead of spread out across the world like we do. Of course, traveling to England to see a brother is pretty sweet so I guess I shouldn't complain too much; but dang, I miss them all.

    ReplyDelete