4.16.2010

Fablehaven Concludes!

I finished the last book in the Fablehaven series last night! I love this series! It so family friendly and keeps you entertained - you can't put it down! It had a pretty good ending - sometimes when it's the last book in a series it feels like everything comes together at the end too fast just to be able to hurry and get things over with, ya know? It felt like Keys to the Demon Prison did that a little tiny bit, but not too much where you felt cheated. It was actually a really good read - if you haven't read the series, I recommend it! It's pretty funny at times, too ;)

2 comments:

  1. Man! I am so jealous that you read so many books! Besides the scriptures (and not that I am so great at that either) I haven't read a book in months and months - sad. I really need to read one - it makes me sad that reading is missing from my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I'll have to give this series another try. I had trouble getting into the first book, but I've heard so much good about the series that I just might have to give it another go. Besides, if you loved it, it must be FAAAAAABOOLOUSE.

    ReplyDelete