4.30.2010

For Your Viewing Pleasure....:)

Paul was in Orlando last week from Wednesday night til Sunday afternoon. He and another co-worker were there to move some inventory at a convention. It's extremely busy and he rarely gets to go sight seeing or do anything fun during these trips. One thing he didn't count on, however, was the freight company to lose their entire shipment. Poof!! Disappeared. So, without inventory to sell, Paul and co-worker had an entire unplanned weekend to fill up.
Paul wasn't happy because he didn't want to go in the first place and having to find stuff to do in a uppity retirement area is not fun. And when they did go places, he said it wa "gay" and that he "needed his wife for that to be fun." Poor guy.
At least he got to go see the beach this time!! And by see the beach I mean that he fell asleep on it for hours and was burned to a crisp. That man always needs SPF 45 or higher and he had nothing. So to gross everyone out (hee hee hee), here is Florida's parting gift for Paul:
Oh you want to see that even more up close??? Well, here you go!:

Ouch!!

4 comments:

  1. I am totally GROSSED out!! You should ask my Paul about his Florida burn....eouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So. Stinkin'. COOOL! Last time I was at a beach in Florida we stayed out for 4 or 5 hours and didn't reapply. Spent most of the time surf fishing with my back to the sun. My calves were lobster-like by the end of it, and I couldn't wear long pants for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that looks so painful! But I'm sot gonna lie. . . I love the pealing sking part of a sunburn. Makes that pain part *almost* worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is gross. You should've warned me before I looked at those. Nasty!!!

    ReplyDelete