2.11.2011

To All My Blogger Friends...

....PLEASE POST!!
I TRIPLE DIPLE DOUBLEY WUBBLEY DOG DARE YOU!!
See, I am so very bored. And when I am bored at work I turn to the internet. Facebook is doesn't provide much entertainment because a lot of people are stupid. Yes I said that. But I do look forward to being updated on my friends lives, and seeing funny pictures and reading about your days or what have you. It seems that the blogger world has been so very slooooow for a long time. I was even slow. But now I expect better from all of you. BLOG!!! please??

3 comments:

  1. Your word is my command. I obeyed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really need too... I have been thinking about it for weeks... blah. maybe now I will... but no promises!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I obeyed as well. :) And I intend to keep obeying...but we'll see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete