2.22.2011

Mmmmmm....Fonduuuuuuuue

It's that time of year again!!! Every February, Paul and I stuff our faces at The Melting Pot - our #1 favorite place to blow our money. We celebrate both of our birthdays and Valentines. We used to love to go all out for each other on Valentines...when we were dating. But now we see Valentines day for the retail-driven, retarded 'holiday' that it is and we don't like to spend money on stupid little gifts, especially with our birthdays so close. Besides, we can, and do, do cute romantic things for each other all year long and feel that that's the way it supposed to be :) Anyhooselbees, we go out to dinner AFTER the Valentine feeding frenzy is over!
This year we invited B.J. and Hilary to join us:

We enjoyed the Big Night Out flavors of France! However, we had to substitute a very tasty looking French cheese fondue for the Wisconsin (which is still AMAZING!) because Beej is cheese picky - Beej and Paul have some weird food ticks...jus' sayin'. Our entree meat were fab and our White Chocolate Creme Brulee was freaking awe.some.
The waiter brought out our dessert tray with a candle in our cheesecake, again!! I love it :) I love our tradition and I love that Paul and I are exactly 3 weeks apart. It's so fun AND 3 is my lucky number! We were simply meant to be....
PS - did anybody catch that I said do-do up at the top? ha ha ha.

2 comments:

  1. maybe I can save all my pennies this whole year and then you and Paul can invite Judd and me next year? Then we could celebrate 3 birthdays! I think that sounds like such a grand idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop it already! You are making me drool!
    (And I missed the do-do, but now it's stuck on my mind, thank you very much! lol)

    ReplyDelete