2.22.2011

Nickel Cade

Like I mentioned, Paul really wanted to do something different for a birthday shindig and he decided we were going to Nickelcade for some cheap fun. And it is very cheap...you're dollar can go a really long way there. It's also very grimy...so bring your hand wipes or use their hand sanitizer!!
Paul's favorite arcade game in the whole world is Ski Ball...probably followed by Hoops:
Playing air hockey with his mom, brother, and dad:

Zoyie at some mouse game:


Matt and Hilary at Guitar Hero:

Paul and his dad looked so funny riding these motorcycles. They looked like they were doing a little booty dance, which you can't see just from the picture...obviously:


Paul's mom got all tricked out on the skateboard:


I discovered how addicting those stupid games are that you have to keep dropping coins in and try to get other coins to drop off the edge....anyone know what I am talkin' 'bout?? Anyhooslebees...I won a BUTTLOAD of tickets off them and here I am with my loot...getting ready to go pillage and plunder:

(Please ignore how sickly I look)

1 comment:

  1. Love Nicklecade! Paul and I have gone there on dates before.
    Love the "Tonto on Attack" photo at the end.

    ReplyDelete