2.02.2011

Christmas Morning

Look how excited my cute dog is for Christmas! You can't tell but his tail is wagging really fast:
Christmas Morning looks like this at our house. I love my tree! And Santa was very generous:

We put on the Christmas tunes, Paul built us a cozy fire while I made mugs of Peanut Butter cup and Cherry Chocolate hot cocoa....yummmmmmm. I love Christmas mornings with this man:


Paul's main gift this year was a subwoofer, amp and box for his Second Lady:


Paul surprised me with an Amazon Kindle. I was quite surprised and it's pretty cool.
This year it was my turn to shop for the 'Family Gift' so Paul opened up this honkin' box to find tennis rackets! Yay!! I am so excited to get on to the court and see how bad we suck. I'm mostly looking forward to feeling new muscle soreness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment