2.22.2011

It's Official

  • My pants are getting too snug
  • My shirts don't stay down and I'm constantly arranging them
  • I HATE wearing tank tops under shirts as of now
  • I feel like a hippo and I'm not even showing much at all
  • AND my husband constantly looks at my tummy and then starts smiling and LAUGHING at me!! Partly because I'm prego with his baby and partly because my middle is pudgy and he knows I HATE IT!!! Gerg. Can I please fast forward two months so I have a reason to feel like a cow??? Because of the fact that I will be a cow!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ah, the joys of pudginess! Aren't you glad it's for a precious reason though...wait until Paul feels that first kick...he'll be all gooey with giddiness...even if he tries to deny it. I'll come and console you with chocolate, just call when you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, you are a true friend. Chocolate?? Sure thing, ma'am. I'll be waiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. please. Pudgy and Maghann don't go together in the same sentence. You're the kind of pregnant lady that I will always and forever hate. You'll stay tiny the whole time and I'll hate you the whole time. But you can still complain if you want cause you're pregnant and pregnant people should get to do whatever they want :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I am a slacker,but you know that! THANKS so much for the cute towel you made for Paisley! She loves its and looks so cute bundled up in it. Hattie loves it even more because it has butterflies just like hers! Congrats on the pudgieness (not that I can imagine you pudgy at all:) Kids are a blast!

    ReplyDelete