2.22.2011

Bowling Madsen Style

Okay....more birthday shinanagins for my hubby!! But on the Madsen side, we were also celebrating this dude's 23rd birthday:
I still can't get over that Gaven, the baby of the family, is that old and is now married. It really sucks to get old. But at the same time, my family is having the best times ever together and we are loving it.



We went to Sandy All Star, where sadly my dad was missing and Morgan and Sam were sick. We ordered up three pizzas and drinks and had an uber good time.
My favorite little boys in the whole wide world:

Gaven and Bronsynn:
Bronsynn had spent the night at my house and we ended up making Snickerdoodles and Coconut Macaroons out of boredom. Since I hate sweets at the moment, I snuck a gallon size ziploc into the bowling alley to share amongst everyone. Since I'm pregnant, I didn't think it would hurt to pretend I'm a liiiiiitle bit further along:

Ashleeeeeeeyyyyyy!! There's my favorite pose just for you!!!

Xannie and Mannie - ha!!! I just made that up...that's gonna be their new nickname:

My hot hubby and I:


My cr-AAAAAA-zy mom and I:


Amber being a redneck:


Amber and I pretended that we were the paparazzi and sang Lady Gaga's 'Paparazzi' while we paparazzi'd:

Dallin being silly:


And Gaven, who is always being tricksy, managed this spare in a way only he could do!:





After the bowling was done and over with, we had to go to the arcade. It's Aiden's favorite thing to do and he'll ask you every two minutes if bowling is over yet so he can go to the arcade. All Star really upgraded their arcarde and while it is very expensive (certainly not Nickelcade) it is very fun. We found this awesome punching game and everyone took turns seeing how hard they can hit. The high score was around 9200 or so. Well we finally convinced Xannie to take a turn. You get two tries and on her second hit, she barely hit it so it didn't register. When she did it again, she took the new high score. None of us could believe it!! The guys and Amanda were doing everything to beat the high score and Xannie takes it with one tiny little punch!! Hilarious:


This is one of the attempts to take high score:



All the tickets won by the entire group went to Aiden and Dallin who felt like they hit the lottery and came away with six or seven gadgets each:



Since we were bowling the Saturday after both birthdays, it happened to fall on two other birthdays: Judd (Happy Birthday!!!) and my close friend, Rachelle. Rachelle had a party herself - at the bowling alley. So after my family all went their separate ways at about 9, we headed over to the other All Star Lanes and went bowling again. While the friends and company was VERY fun, I've learned that poor pregnant Maghann can't stay up that late anymore.

1 comment:

  1. You guys have way too much fun!
    Congrats to Xannie on the high score.
    Love the prego picture! It's not fair - you always look total glam and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete