1.30.2010

WingNuts

After my awesome boarding adventures, I hustled home to shower and get ready to meet friends at WingNuts in Draper. I had plans to meet my awesome friend Rachelle:


so that Paul and I could meet her boyfriend. He didn't get off work until 8:30 and so we decided to hang out together while I helped my friend, Britney, promote her new business Klub Knarley. Britney's good friends just opened WingNuts a few weeks ago and one of the services Britney provides is providing models for whatever you need. So basically, our job was to go around to tables, ask them how they were diggin the place, how they heard of WingNuts, ect. ect., and get refills on their drinks if they wanted. The owner, Melissa is super fantastic and lets us have free food and drinks and we just hung out all night. It's really laid back and we ended up having a LOT of fun!


That would be my sweet husband punching me in the face here:



My sweet husband being a doink as always:


And the three of us together:


Yeah, the flash highlights a certain area so my friends Britney and Brooke helped me out with that:


We headed home to our place with Rachelle and Orlando once he met up with us and we played some D.J. Hero and great time.

2 comments:

  1. With such sexy fotos, I'm surprised you don't have more scribbles. ;-) And WingNuts sounds like a fun place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Teresa! You are pretty much the only scribbler on here these days! I know I have readers, but they aren't so much the comment-leaving type, even with my super awesome sexy photos ;) But thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete