1.26.2010

Aaaaaaaaghhhhh!!!!!

So I have this totally far out, wickedly awesome, 100% la-te-da friend whose name is Teresa (always full of Happy Thoughts)and she comes to my house a week or so ago and announces that she bought me a present from England and that she is so so so so SO exciteded to give it to me but, of course, she won't tell me what it is. So I think and think and think "What could she possibly be getting me from England??" I am clueless (about this subject, not generally speaking).

She calls me yesterday to inform me she is stopping by to give me my gift. I am so excited, even though she keeps reminding me it's no big deal. She comes over with her cute little Jensen with his cute little dimples and gives my my package... from England. I rip it open and see this:

AAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!

I'm embarrassed to say that I scream like a giddy little girl cuz I'm so excited that I own Leon Jackson thanks to my fab friend. No big deal??? No big deal?? I beg to differ. Not just because of the album, but because of the thought and I love it and love her! And cute little Jensen who wanted a hug from the weirdo girl freaking out over a CD!

Thankyavedymuch, Teresa!!

1 comment:

  1. Can I tell you this post means the world to me! I can't stop smiling! And I love that you screamed like a school girl. I think your reaction to the gift was one of the best I ever had. It made my week...my year! Friend, you are the best!

    ReplyDelete