1.03.2010

Avatar!!!!

We rounded out that last of our holiday week with Indian food and DJ Hero with Becky and Judd, a visit with some girlfriends, Rachelle and Monica (Monica having come home for the holidays from Colorado), primary meetings and a Primary Activity, and a couple more movies.
Sherlock Holmes = FANTASTIC. I love it. It is such an interestingly made movie and Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law are pretty dang good.

Saturday, we finally got to go see Avatar!!! Avatar = BLOODY AMAZING!
It was seriously awesome and fun! Here we are in our stylin' 3D Glasses and apparently we were all feelin' the peace signs and thuggin' it out:
Amanda & Kenny:
Bronsynn, Paul and Me:
Sam and Morgan:
And Bronsynn and Paul again:


We had to wait a week to see in Imax - it was that sold out. And I 100% recommend seeing it in 3D. It is just the coolest movie ever. Although seeing it in 3D sorta made me want to puke at times, I still want to go see it again...in 3D. I'll just take motion sickness pills this time, which I should have thought of before since I am cursed. Plus, it was like a kiln in that theatre and that is not a good combo. We didn't get out of the movie until after 1 a.m., didn't fall asleep until after 2 a.m. and had to get up the next morning for our new 9:00 block schedule - kill me now. It didn't help that I have been sick this whole last week.
And I am back at work today...and I still feel like dung. Hoorah.

2 comments:

  1. I gotta see this movie! Matt and Nadine say it's the best movie this year (okay 2009)! And hey, I wanna go with you guys next time...you buy treats, and lots of 'em. (Oh, and so no fair that you had no sleep and still looked devastatingly gorgeous on Sunday!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear, you are way too kind!! That's awesome though - I will tell Paul and we will work out! woo hoo :)

    ReplyDelete