1.03.2010

Christmas Morning

Usually my husband wakes up at the buttcrack of dawn on Christmas Morning. He LOVES Christmas and still gets as excited as he did when he was ten. Thank goodness for him! This year however, neither of us were feeling especially spectacular and we slept in until 8:00 (my kind of Christmas Morning!). When we did get out of bed, Paul set to making us our fire, putting on the Christmas tunes, and this year I helped out and made the Hot Chocolate.
Santa was very very good to us this year. Paul got what he asked for....a buttload of clothes, which are awesome, of course, because I picked them out.




I only asked for my new pair of custom designed Nike Shox....which I didn't get. What the....??? :)
But Paul did get me other awesome things including DJ Hero (didn't expect that)...
...and my new camera (REALLY didn't expect that - I had planned on buying one a little later on) - see the surprise on my face???

My husband is the bestest. See??:
Bacardi got a new Tibia bone and some Pig Ears, which he swallowed right up. Then Paul and I worked out and headed on out with gifts in tow!!!
And lucky me, I still get to order my Nike Shox. Sigh - I love my hubby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment