1.14.2010

Brilliant.

I cannot believe that I am blogging about the train wreck that is Heidi Montag. I can't stand this mindless, worldly, empty-headed waste of space. Did I get enough Adjectives in there?? I dunno.
I've watched The Hills before and I can't stand it because all of those people walk around like the worst thing that can ever happen to them is their bikini wax got pushed back a week. They all talk like Malibu Barbies - and then they think that they are the bomb and the most-loved celebrities that walk Hollywood. Ugh. Okay. Enough.
So the reason I'm blogging about Heidi Montag??? Because a few years ago, she looked like this:
Anything wrong with this?? I don't think so. She complains that her nose is much too big and that she was always teased for being flat-chested. So she had plastic surgury, of course, because that's the logical answer to loving one's self.
She came out looking like this:
It was known as her "revenge surgery". She went from looking REAL to looking like she's made of plastic. Oh wait. She is. The make-up is always plastered on, the nails are always done, the hair is always super blonde. The thing that really bothers me though, is what she said in her interview.
"I woke up, and it was like Christmas: I was a nervous wreck, but I was just so excited at the same time. Spencer said, "I'm so proud of you." ... But surgery is a very big deal. Right before I went in, I was like, What if I don't wake up? Oh, this is scary. Then I thought, I don't care. If I don't wake up, it's worth it. I just wanted it so badly."

Are you kidding me?? I don't care about living as much as I care about having giant fake boobs?? Cuz really, that's what it's all about, folks. How disgusting. And then her boyfriend says "I'm proud of you"??? I'm proud of you???? Like, you are doing the right thing sweetheart, way to go!!! Whatever happened to, "You are beautiful the way you are and you don't need a new nose and giant boobs. I love you the way you are." ??? I just love the message being sent to women.

That wasn't enough for her though. After only a few years, she went into hiding and apparently, she had 10 surgeries in ONE day. Why?? " To become "the best me", she says. Huh. I thought that came from the inside??
"For the past three years I have thought about what to have done. I am absolutely beyond obsessed. Every starlet is getting surgery every other day to keep their looks up. They just don't talk about it. I wanted to be honest."
Well hats off to you, Heidi. You are such a role model for honesty. It's so important that you are honest about how you believe looks are more important than breathing itself. And now you look like this:


THIS is the best she can be??? What the... She looks like a man who underwent a sex change and the result came out VERY wrong. She was much prettier before. Her boobs are now DDD - AND - she wants them even bigger!! She had a nose job revision, chin reduction, mini brow lift, botox in forehead and frown area, fat injections in cheeks, nasolabial folds and lips, neck liposuction, ears pinned back, liposuction on waist, hips and thighs, buttock augmentation and breast augmentation revision.
She is so UGLY.
Even if you could consider her looks decent, what she believes makes her incredibly ugly. It's so comforting to know that those who are in the spotlight are sending messages that what is most important in life is what you look like.

There are more important issues going on in the world today. How about just being grateful to be alive??

1 comment:

  1. Bravo, my dear...I hate society's obsession with looks. It's so vain to be worrying about perfect hair when there are so many chemo patients with none that are just thankful to be alive. It's so vain to hate the shape of your nose when their are people all over the world with birth defects or injuries from concrete walls falling on them (hello Haiti). Things have really got out of perspective. I guess now Heidi would fit the "barbie" look for The Hills. If she keeps this up she'll be like the older woman that's been on all the talk shows who is obsessed and now looks HORRIBLE and she hates it but still can't stop. I actually feel sad for them. (Oh, btw, I think they put Heidi's nipples in the wrong place...weird.)

    ReplyDelete