2.09.2010

27 Reasons I Love My Husband

My best friend/lover turns 27 today!! Here are a few reasons of why I consider myself the luckiest girl in the world:
1. He makes me laugh every. single. day. I had no idea he was as funny as he is until I married him.


2. He is super sexy...couldn't ya tell??

3. He is the most motivated person I know (along with my father). For two years straight that man worked a full time job, went straight to school, wouldn't get home till nearly eleven and then woke up at 4:30 in the morning just to do it all over again - all so that he would have a degree and a decent career to take care of his future family. And the man has never stopped!

4. He knows his priorities. Even if he works a lot, he knows what really matters and would never put anything above our marriage.

5. Such the romantic!! He does the most romantic things, writes me poems and puts a lot of thought into what he does for me.

6. Paul is such the smarty-pants!! When it comes to math, accounting, business and the like, I don't even try to stay on the same page. He is oodles and oodles of smart!
7. He would do whatever it took to take care of me.

8. Even though he is not a fan of children, he sure is a big hit with them. I am kinda, sorta-maybe but definately sure he'll make an awesome dad.

9. I love that he is most himself around me and that he loves to be with me. A lot of his personality doesn't come out when he is around other people - but I see it everyday and I love it.
10. He has a weakness for Mountain Dew, which for the most part, I have been able to convince him to give up.
11. He and I share the same views and opinions, which makes life a whole lot nicer.

12. He is the best work-out partner. We workout together most everyday of the week and keep each other healthy (except for these last few weeks where he has been so busy.)

13. One time he had to work for 30-something hours straight. I didn't see him all weekend. He came home and I fully expected and wanted him to sleep- but he wouldn't until it was time to go to bed so that he could spend some time with me before the weekend was over.


14. He is a bad fibber. 99% of the time I can tell when he's lying. Good thing that he is an honest man and only lies to joke.


15. He loves that I can toss around a football, play catch or shoot some hoops as well as a boy, and I love that he loves that.

16. He tells me daily how much he appreciates me. He notices the simple things and I can see it in his face how much it means to him and I try to never take that for granted.
17. He is good to his family

18. He is good to my family and I know that they all love and accept him- including my father - and that is a wonderful feeling.

19. He owns two of his own companies, is a partner in a third, and works full time as an accountant/controller/manager/H.R. He is a man in great demand at his work. His boss' come to him for advice and opinions. At our wedding reception, one of the owners told me they didn't know what they would do without Paul, and it made me extremely proud of him. He worked his way up from the bottom of that company to the top of it and he still remains humble.

20. He is an extremely trustworthy man.

21. He is reliable and never flakes from his responsibilities.

22. He knows me inside and out and loves me anyway.

23. He is my biggest fan and supporter.

24. He loves his sports and thinks I'm the coolest wife because I think its important that he does those things and I love to go and watch and support him.

25. He goes out to lunch with his grandma every other Thursday ever since his grandpa passed away a few years ago and left her alone. This makes my own grandma think he is the best damn grandson and she is 'tickled pink' with him.

26. Life and marriage with him seems effortless - no joke.
27. There has never been a day that I have had to question his love for me and that is a beautiful gift. I know that I am an extremely lucky person to be loved the way that he loves me.




And that's not all folks. But, I feel all the hatred and jealousy of other women flooding over me so...I'll stick with the 27 theme. {wink, wink}.

3 comments:

  1. I loved that post! I'm so glad you two are married to each other. You seem to be the perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang woman, I'M hatin' and jealous! Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Paul! I'm glad you two found each other and everything has worked out so well!

    ReplyDelete