2.17.2010

Things I'm Lovin' On

My fab friend has a fab sister who I think is super funny and her blog is fun to read. I like to imagine this fab friends' fab sister and I being super awesome friends because we both love to snowboard (although she can kick my trash at it) and we both love music and post about it. She's really a fun girl. Paul and I met her and her husband for the first time when they stayed at our house while visiting family! They were so excited to stay in our beautifully finished bed and breakfast (meaning that we were in the middle of remodeling and there was drywall dust everywhere and they had to sleep on an air mattress and share our one and only shower - ah, what memories for them!). Anyway, she recently posted about the things she loves right now in this month of love. So, we're all sharing thoughts!



I'm always digging my Champion sports bra. I practically live in these things in the evening hours and you have to have one that makes you feel hot (and great support, of course!) Yes that's me down there....okay no it's not. Shut up!


Hubband grabbed me a super awesome Timex Heart Rate Monitor for Christmas. I couldn't find my exact one but this serves its purpose. While numbers don't and can't matter to me, it's fun to check out my heart rate and calories burned. Plus I feel cool when I wear it.



And what better way to ruin my diet than with Senor Rico rice pudding?? Mmmmmmmm yum yum. I think I am going to go to Harmon's on my way home. Love. This. Stuff.



Busted out some Martinelli's for Paul's birthday and wondered why in the H do I not drink this more often?? Oh that's right, empty calories. But still, it makes you feel so la-de-da when your drinking it. I have lots of fun memories tied to these things with my college roommates. In fact, Becky gave me one for part of my Christmas present our sophomore year (that would be 2002) because of the stupid funny things we'd do while drinking these...and I still have it! Seriously - it's on my 'wine' rack marked with an X so I know not to drink it because then I probably really would be drunk instead of just acting like it:


My new best friend. Love my Blender Bottle - it's perfect for my protein shakes...and it's fun to shake, too.



And lastly for now, Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy! I HATE HATE HATE the BBW lotions (hint: don't ever buy them for me, please!!!!), but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Aromatherapy line of lotions. They smell uber good and make your skin feel silky soft. And the Black Current Vanilla massage oil and pillow spray - so awesome!! The hubband likes it a lot {wink, wink}

So....what do you all love??

2 comments:

  1. You know I just love you! And you and Steph would totally be awesome friends... I've always known it. I have had my eye on heart rate monitors for awhile. I don't get my heart rate up enough, and though my hubby says he can fix that, I still want one of these. I've liked rice pudding since I was a kid. I think it was because my dad loved it, so of course, I do. My kids don't like it, so I've only made it once. Buying it would mean it was all mine, so I might just stop at Harmons myself. Thanks for a fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you for calling me "Fab"...makes me feel good. :) And, yes Dave and I often sit and reminisce about our delightful stay. :) How cool that you did this post! I love reading about the things people like...and we have quite a bit in common. I that sports bra in like 4 different colors...love it as well. Martinelli's is divine. And I also have the Blender Bottle...it's awesome! Dave always steals it from me though...the punk. But I guess that means it's good. :) I agree, I think we'd be super awesome friends too. ;)

    ReplyDelete