2.11.2010

Paulie's Birfday

I wish that I could explain the awesome that I was for Paul's birthday on Tuesday, buuuuuuuuut...it's personal ;)




What I can tell you is that he set off for the day with a surprise goodie basket of beef jerkey and snickers - his favorite snacks!




Then, I arranged for my brothers to go and pick up this and set it all up while we were both gone:


Paul had asked for one over a year ago for Christmas, but I wasn't willing to spend all of his Christmas on one of these. His parents, brothers, and my parents all went in on it together:


He was gone all day :( and then had scouts so I only had about three hours with him, so I made them count! He came home to his most favorite foods to which we wine and dined over candlelight. He had his very own mini cheesecake that I drizzled in chocolate and topped with chocolate chips!:
He had a visit from Teresa, who brought over a gift from her and Paul (her Paul), which I can't wait to still a bite from when he finally cracks it open. It's from England - we're la-de-da.
And then!!! I made him play Hot/Cold to find his gift. Since it was dark by the time he came home, he didn't even notice the new addition on our side patio, which worked out great for me!:







And THEN!!! He got a full body massage. I'm awesome, I know! He was exhausted so after that, he was out like a light. We had a great time together - so glad that he liked his presents!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you spoiled him! Looks like a cool present. I think my Paul will want to set up a play day. =)

    ReplyDelete