2.16.2010

The Last Song

This has been sitting on my shelf for a few months...:

...and I finally dug it out and dived into it. And like every single Nicholas Sparks book I own, it did not disappoint. It is such a great book, powerful I might even add, and a total tear jerker!! A couple of his books have done that to me, but they are worth the read despite the crying. Whether a fan of Nicholas Sparks or not, this book is a must-read. I am excited for the movie to come out, although I have my reserves about Miley Cyrus (something about her face bugs me so that might just mean she sucks as an actress) so for anyone who hasn't seen the trailer, break out the popcorn:

p.s. I'm really sorry that all my YouTube videos get cut off on the right. One day I will look into and solve the problem. .....One day......


4 comments:

  1. Because you like this so much, I'll be kind. Let me just say, that I HATE things that make me cry. HATE HATE HATE HATE
    Too much sadness already. My entertainment must be exciting, fun, adventurous, or all of the above...NO CRYING. (Did I mention I HATE sad stuff?....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miley won't be that bad, that is coming from someone who watches the Disney channel not stop. Trust me it's better than cartoons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this trailer before one of the movies I recently saw and I want to see it. I'm not a big reader (trying to improve on that), but I think I'll put this one on my list, my very short list of books to read. :) You'll have to let us know what you think of Miley's acting after you see the movie. Just go in with an open mind I guess, then that way, maybe it won't be so bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I think if you select the "480x295" size of video on YouTube, it'll fit...maybe. :)

    ReplyDelete