5.18.2009

Double the Birthdays, Double the Fun

I have some catching up to do...I can't believe a month has passed since we had this little shindig. On a Sunday, after church, Paul's family came over to our little shack for a birthday celebration. Paul's mom, Trudi, and his brother, Matt, have birthday two days apart in April so we combined their birthdays and celebrated together with pizza, breadsticks and salad.
I was in charge of the dessert and everyone made a request for cheesecake so cheesecake it was. I made little mini-cheesecakes and made each one a different type. I had a lot of fun doing it, too. I put candles on Trudi and Matt's choices of cheesecake and we sang to them, and afterward, everyone chose which kind of cheesecake they wanted.
Trudi had a S'mores cheesecake and Matt had Oreo (there was also peanut butter, new york, cherry, apple pie, chocolate chip and chocolate):
Then Trudi and Matt opened their presents (we gave Matt a sick Tapout t-shirt):
This is B.J. (my other brother-in-law) with his girlfriend, Hilary. They gave our puzzle some attention:
The Husband trying to look as creep as possible and succeeding:

And the Kid feeling quite left out and wanting to join the party (awwwww!):

No comments:

Post a Comment