5.20.2009

Eye Candy

I have mentioned before that Paul and I work out together nearly everyday. And I mentioned here how wonderful the scenery is on our little jog. Well, the scenery is equally enjoyable on our lifting days when all we do is stare at concrete walls.
Behold - the calves:
He is hot. I love his legs. When we were in high school, I would always stare at his legs as he walked past me down the hall cuz he was even more muscled back then and he had gorgeous body parts (and I still can't believe that he's the guy I married after all that time!). He's still has gorgeous body parts, though. Maybe one day, when he is working out with his shirt off, and if I am feeling charitable, I'll take some pictures of him working out his arms and back - that's good stuff right there, I'm tellin' ya. Paul looked at me like I was a dork when I ran out and came back in with a camera and started taking pictures of him. But then he figured out what I was doing and wanted to see. Know what he said? "If they look like that now, you should have seem them in high school!" And I said, "Oh I did, babe...I did!!"

3 comments:

  1. Aww, that's so darling. Isn't it fun to love on your hubby like that? You two are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look great! And I'm sure your workouts lead to more workouts. ;) It's great to be married for years and still be in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have four Ewes and four lambs. My city boy husband believes he needs all the experiences of the country. Next year he wants to get chickens, yikes!

    ReplyDelete