5.18.2009

So Cute I Could Just Squeeze 'Em!!!

Mother's Day was pretty fun - it was kind of a weekend thing for us. We went to dinner with Paul's mom and his family on Saturday night to a southern restaurant called Mama's Plantation (we don't recommend it, by the way) and ice cream at Leatherby's afterward. Sunday after church was spent at my family's home where we barbecued and played and had rootbeer floats. On Mother's Day, we all tease my mom because we know the waterworks are coming with the cards - we can tell when she's trying really hard not to cry and it's quite comical. Paul even got a few tears from his mom, too! I am sure one day I will be in the same exact position but for now I laugh.
Anyway....my mom had a really great idea for my nephews to do for their Mother's Day present to their mom and my sister, Amber. She asked me to help her take some pictures of the boys and then she took the developed pictures and modge podged them onto three wood blocks. One of each of them alone and one of them together. It was very very cute.
Of course I have to share the pictures we took of my nephews. We were able to get some really cute ones and it was really fun....for the most part. They hadn't had their nap for the day due to a birthday party but we did the best we could (and I tried my very best not to lose my sanity).






I just love 'em!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures turned out so cute! That was such a fun idea that your mom had! Your nephews are super cute!

    ReplyDelete