5.18.2009

Another Day, Another Party

Paul's dad turned the big 5-0 last Tuesday so on Saturday night we threw a surprise party at our house for him. Trudi and I worked out a plan which worked perfectly since Zoyie had a school play that night...we would have guests arrive when the play was over and then Paul was going to call Mike with a car emergency and have them zip on over for a sec to take a look at it. It seemed to work pretty well - we had a full house and everyone enjoyed some meatballs, mini pizzas, fudge brownies, cookies, chips and salsa and veggies. We were fortunate enough to have decorations from Paul's surprise party and my dad's 50th birthday celebration. It turned out fantastic!!!
Party Guests (Mike's work buddies and long-time friends):



My husband with his brothers:


Mike with his boys:

My husband with his family:

Trudi and Zoyie:

Sheri and Robert (extended family):

Kristie, D.J., Xander and Caleb (extended family):

This little vid is pretty funny. Zoyie is giving lessons on how to snap your fingers with attitude:

1 comment:

  1. holy cow... you guys have been crazy busy with all the Partying!! It looks like you have been having a blast!

    ps. I think you should make me my own little cheesecake... I would like plain with fresh raspberries... is that too much to ask! Hhahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete