5.09.2009

There Is Beauty All Around (you know you are going to start singing it in your head now - ha ha!!)

Paul and I go running a few times a week together on the jogging trail that surrounds the Ivory Home development across the street from us. We like it a lot because it has lots of trees and a couple parks and it's not too dull of a run. I especially love to run this in the spring time. It is so very rejuvanating when your run looks like this:
We also take a walk every Sunday along this trail and it feels so great when you get to see beautiful colors all along the way. I love to look at the trees when they are blossoming.





I always think to myself that I need to take my camera along on one of these walks so I can get some pretty pictures. I never got around to it last year. But I was not going to forget again this year! So me and my furry child, Bacardi, went out on a walk the other week before the Husband returned home from work. And I snapped me some beautiful reminders that I am really a very blessed individual to live the life I live in a beautiful place that God created.



1 comment:

  1. You inspire me to walk. I am walking 3 times a week (okay, in reality 2 times - but hey, it's better than the 0 times last month). Anyhoo, when I reach more than 15 minute stretches, I'm going to head to the Ivory trail. It looks fabulous! Thanks for sharing. (And you better watch it...you're starting to be more la-de-dah than me, you little...) =)

    ReplyDelete